- [0:00] How are we surviving by living in a snow globe?
- [2:30] Wild go 1-2-1 in the last week.
- [9:30] Mikko Koivu's season is over.
- [17:07] Mikael Granlund's struggles and if he should be trade bait.
- [27:15] Briefly discussing if the Wild should tear it down.
- [31:50] Jared Spurgeon has been fantastic. Should there be trade interest in him, too?
- [39:50] Bruce Boudreau Quote of the Week.
- [43:46] Kirill Kaprizov/Prospect Watch.
- [46:35] Central Intelligence Report.
- [52:23] Jersey mailbag.
Listen to the show on Libsyn, iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud, Google Play, iHeart Radio, and YouTube. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.