Wed, 24 June 2015
In this episode.
- We go pick-by-pick through the first 20. We are guaranteed to get two right.
- An in-depth interview with Internationally-known hockey writer and Pointer Sisters*
fan Nate Wells.
*This part might not be true. To be honest, the interview wasn't all that in-depth.
Sun, 7 June 2015
In this episode:
- The GATG crew breaks down the first two games of the Stanley Cup Finals, and mispronounces Teuvo seven different ways.
- Is Steven Stamkos underutilized? Did Ben Bishop have to poop or is he injured? Does Jon Cooper care? Are the Lightning a contender or just a patsy?
- A brief "Cheers" interlude
- Some early draft talk, and why the Wild need to go against type.
- Giles shows up sober as a bird this time, yet proceeds to drop a drink all over all of his draft notes.
Mon, 1 June 2015
In this Episode:
- Is Giles pretty drunk? Tune in to find out.
- A quick look back at two game 7's, and a look ahead to the Stanley Cup Finals
- We speculate on the fabulous and mysterious life of John Bonnes.
- The new Vikings stadium: eyesore or hideous monstrosity? And what does it have to do with the Rock of Gibraltar?
- Did we mention Giles was pretty drunk? It was spectacular.