Sun, 29 May 2016
Giles & Ben met for some delicious brunch at a local establishment that didn't give them free food, and discussed the most recent Wild happenings.
- There was assistant coach news, finally, do the moves make sense?
- They somehow managed to talk about how dumb the NHL brass is.
- What Wild players with expiring contracts should get an extension this summer?
- The guys talk about trade targets for the Wild, realistic or otherwise.
- Giles has an opinion on whether the Wild should sign Okposo or not.
- Other UFAs that are possibilities for the Wild are discussed.
- Ben says something out Boudreau that might make heads explode.
- The guys discuss the great Conference Finals and the Stanley Cup Final.
- The defunct jerseys series begins (again) with the city of Atlanta's defunct teams
- The discussion of a new Wild red jersey begins
- A certain parking lot is roasted
Sun, 22 May 2016
Giles & Ben are joined by fellow Wild Xtra and journalist extraordinaire Heather Rule. Heather is a little quiet on the mic, but you can still hear her opinions when the guys shut their yapping.
-We briefly mention the Twins, and all the stinkin Canadians at Target Field
-Then the cover all of the Wild players that could be dealt this summer
-Who won't be dealt for sure? It's a short list.
-Who does Ben liken Nino Niederreiter to following Russo's comments last week?
-Granlund is The Clash- Show he stay or should he go? Zucker too.
-The great defenseman to be traded argument, version 2016.
-Then the podcast is turned to a much more pressing topic- Friends
-Who's always the sixth best Friend? The answer won't surprise you.
-Go to Episodes from Friends experts Giles and Heather
Tue, 17 May 2016
After losing an entire podcast to audio issues, the guys chatted over skype about the ill-fated podcast's topics a few days later, for you, our beloved fans.
-There's a brand new intro for you to thoroughly enjoy
-The guys react to Boudreau initial press conference
-Will Boudreau stick with his talk about dividing out minutes?
-Interesting quotes about Brodin and Granlund
-Why this being Boudreau's last stop is a good thing
-This summer's RFAs are a big topic of discussion
-An exciting cat cameo
-The exciting Conference Finals are discussed
Sun, 8 May 2016
The guys head to Tom Reid's to record on Mother's Day, and talk about the Bruce Boudreau hiring at length.
-Why it was a great hire
-Defending against the naysayers
-Examining Boudreau's playoff record
-What Boudreau can hopefully fix with this team
-Giving a Pass/Fail to all of the upcoming UFAs
-Waxing Poetic about the Canadiens jerseys
-Something that Grinds Giles' Gears
-Shameless self promotion
Sun, 1 May 2016
Giles and Ben made the trip to the Studio again to talk with ColdOmaha.com's Tom Schreier about the end of the Wild season. With a week of clarity, they tackled several topics.
-What they're looking for in a coaching candidate
-Is it really Boudreau or Bust for Wild fans?
-What's Chuck Fletcher's role in all of this
-What the Wild have for buyout options
-Ben takes several cheap shots at Soup
-The guys talk about the other playoff series and who they like
-Little to discuss about Blackhawks jerseys, so they delve into randomness
-A list of establishments where Giles is a regular is started