Jan 11, 2021
On today's episode, Tony and Joe discussed:
- Last week's Minnesota Wild scrimmages
- New defensive pairings - will they work?
- Can Zach Parise mesh with Kirill Kaprizov
- Marco Rossi out with an Upper Body Injury
- Our hopes for Rossi this year
- Point Expectations for Kaprizov this year
- Which Nick - Bjugstad or Bonino - will benefit more from their
- Who's the Fun Police now that Mikko is gone?
NOTE: I screwed up a tiny bit, Kaprizov scored 1.08 points per
game in the KHL last year, not 1.8.
You can read that article here, all the math's right there.
Follow Joe and
Tony on Twitter, and check out all the great work
A Zone Coverage
Podcast Network Production
Follow 10K Rinks: @10KRinks
Follow Zone Coverage: @ZoneCoverageMN
Stitcher, SoundCloud, Google Play