Jan 28, 2021
On today's episode, comedian John Cullen joins Tony and
Joe to talk hockey, the Minnesota Wild, and comedy.
Check out John's podcasts Hockey
Party and the P.O.D
ꓘast. John also has two albums, Long Stories For No
Reason and Most Likely to be a Comedian. Find them
both HERE or on
Spotify or Apple Music.
- Grocery Store Dad Rock
- Getting entire fanbases mad at you
- The Patrik Laine Trade
- Enjoying the suffering of Canucks fans
- Your prospects probably suck
- ...Unless it's Kirill Kaprizov
- Owning Joel Eriksson Ek in a fantasy pool
- John unloads on Dean Evason
- Why can't we figure out fantasy hockey?
- Streaming rules for comedy
- Traveling across the border
- The Canadian - Minnesotan connection
- Is White Pony really better than Around the Fur?
Follow Joe and
Tony on Twitter, and check out all the great work
A Zone Coverage
Podcast Network Production
Follow 10K Rinks: @10KRinks
Follow Zone Coverage: @ZoneCoverageMN
Stitcher, SoundCloud, Google Play