Aug 6, 2021
On this week's episode of 10K Rinks Radio, Tony and Joe
- The Wild are taking Kevin Fiala to arbitration. What happens
- Are the Wild heading to a divorce with their gamebreaker?
- Scratching our heads over Guerin
lowballing a star player
- Fiala's inconsistency is a myth
- What will Fiala get after arbitration?
- Re-visiting our Kirill Kaprizov contract predictions
- What centers other than Jack Eichel should Minnesota
- Figuring out what Guerin's summer plans were
- Will there be a drop-off on the Wild's blue line?
- Previewing the young players' chances of making the team out of
- Learning something new about Mats Zuccarello's contract
- And answering mailbag questions!
Follow Joe and
Tony on Twitter, and check out all the great work
A Zone Coverage
Podcast Network Production
Follow 10K Rinks: @10KRinks
Follow Zone Coverage: @ZoneCoverageMN
Stitcher, SoundCloud, Google Play