May 11, 2021
On today's 10K Rinks Radio, Tony and Joe discussed:
- Who's the better first-round opponent for Minnesota?
- Does Minnesota's 5-1-2 record against Vegas reflect
- Did Vegas figure out how to throw Minnesota off their
- Is Kirill Kaprizov or Mark Stone the best player in a MIN-VGK
- Is Kirill Kaprizov the third-best player in a MIN-COL
- Colorado's defense >>> Minnesota's defense
- Kaprizov wraps up the Calder, is he a Hart candidate?
- Is Connor McDavid a shoo-in for the Hart?
- The Jack Eichel trade talks reviving
- Do you really want a Number One Center?
- You don't need to be a leader.
Follow Joe and
Tony on Twitter, and check out all the great work
A Zone Coverage
Podcast Network Production
Follow 10K Rinks: @10KRinks
Follow Zone Coverage: @ZoneCoverageMN
Stitcher, SoundCloud, Google Play
Tony maybe sounds a bit weird for the first half of the episode.
Sorry! That's Tony's fault! They figured it a bit around the