Sun, 29 May 2016
Giles & Ben met for some delicious brunch at a local establishment that didn't give them free food, and discussed the most recent Wild happenings.
- There was assistant coach news, finally, do the moves make sense?
- They somehow managed to talk about how dumb the NHL brass is.
- What Wild players with expiring contracts should get an extension this summer?
- The guys talk about trade targets for the Wild, realistic or otherwise.
- Giles has an opinion on whether the Wild should sign Okposo or not.
- Other UFAs that are possibilities for the Wild are discussed.
- Ben says something out Boudreau that might make heads explode.
- The guys discuss the great Conference Finals and the Stanley Cup Final.
- The defunct jerseys series begins (again) with the city of Atlanta's defunct teams
- The discussion of a new Wild red jersey begins
- A certain parking lot is roasted